Techwin Limited supplies high-quality solar batteries which are designed for heavy load discharge applications of more than 15 years of design life in float service.
Our solar batteries use strong grids and specially designed active material which offers stable performance in a solar power system during high current discharge requirements.
We supply a variety of solar batteries in different sizes depending on the client’s needs including:
Solar Gel Batteries
This is a pure GEL battery with 15~20 years of floating design life, and it is ideal for standby or frequent cyclic discharge applications under extreme environments.
By using strong grids, high-purity lead, and patented Gel electrolytes the gel batteries offer excellent recovery after deep discharge under frequent cyclic discharge use and can deliver 400 cycles at 100% DOD.
They are suitable for solar storage in homes, institutions, industrial setups, businesses, CATV, marine, RV, and deep discharge UPS, communication, and telecommunication setups, etc.
Solar DC (AGM Deep Cycle) Batteries
These batteries are specially designed for frequent cyclic discharge.
By using strong grids and specially designed active material, the DC battery offers 30% more cyclic life than the standby series.
They are suitable for UPS, solar energy storage, wind energy, telecom system, electric power system, electric vehicles, golf cars, etc.
Features of our solar batteries:
- Voltage class: 12V.
- Capacity range: 100Ah and 200Ah.
- Superior energy density and very high-power output.
- Low self-discharge performance.
- Wide operation temperature range.
- The long design life of 15 years.
- No need to check the level of electrolytes or to top up water lost due to electrolysis.
- Reduced inspection and maintenance requirements.
- The batteries can be mounted in any position since they are compact therefore no
- Made to eliminate the emission of gases thus safe for domestic use.
- Suitable for UPS/EPS where high current loads are required.
Battery Bank Boxes
Battery boxes come in different sizes, they can be large enough to be considered battery cabinets and are usually made from painted steel or fiberglass.
Battery enclosures keep your batteries safe from weather and safe from theft. Battery enclosure boxes also feature locking mechanisms that protect unauthorized people against possible electrical dangers if they happen to be tampering with your equipment.
Our battery enclosures can be pole-mounted or ground-mounted and are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.