Dairy Heat Recovery Systems
Dairy heat recovery units are reliable and highly cost-efficient solutions used in milk processing plants and cooling stations for the supply of hot water to the dairy unit. It uses the heat released by the cooling units of the cooling tanks to heat water without extra energy consumption and thus without extra cost for the producer.
It is an alternative but effective solution for the heating of water and is also environmentally friendly. It is made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and is ergonomically designed for maximum functionality. In addition, it has 50mm-thick thermal insulation to ensure high performance by minimizing heat loss.
To meet the needs of different dairy units, it is available in 7 models with capacities from 200 liters to 1,000 liters, which can heat water up to 70° C.
All models are equipped with temperature indicators, and optional electric resistance and can be connected to 4 different cooling circuits.
Advantages of using heat recovery units
- Made of stainless steel AISI 304 (DIN 1.4301).
- Constant hot water supply without electricity consumption.
- Cost and electricity saving.
- Fast payback.
- Protection against corrosion.
- Perfect thermal insulation for minimum heat loss.
- Easy cleaning thanks to its elevated stainless steel legs.
- Simple replacement of resistance and mechanical thermometer (if needed).
- Connection with up to 4 different cooling circuits.
- Protection against electrolysis.