What is a Solar Inverter?
The solar inverter is an essential device in any solar power system. The basic function of the inverter is to change the direct current (DC) output of the solar panels into alternating current (AC) which is used by most appliances.
We supply both off-grid and grid-tie solar inverters.
The solar inverters/inverter chargers from Techwin Limited provide a full range of pure sinewave options to suit all power backup and solar off-grid applications. The inverters also incorporate DC to AC true sinewave inverter, AC transfer switch, and battery charger.
The multi-functional inverter/charger combines the functions of an inverter, solar charger, and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in a portable size.
The solar inverters’ LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operations such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Pure sine wave solar inverter.
- Output power factor 1.
- Built-in 50,60 and 80A MPPT solar charger.
- Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environments.
- Support the parallel operation of up to 3 units.
- WIFI remote monitoring.
- Compatible with the generator.
- Functions of the battery charger.
- Overload, short circuit, and deep discharge protection.
- Cold start function.
- Support USB, and RS485 monitoring functions.